<VV> Shipping-NO CORVAIR

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:01:23 EST

I had an interesting thing happen while trying to ship  a small package at
the UPS Store. The package was less than 5 pounds and the  contents were worth
less than $50.00. I was shipping from Wisc to Seattle and  this was on dec
20th. After he measured the package and weighed it he told me it  would not get
there by Christmas and it would cost about $40.00 to ship it.  After thinking a
minute I said I'll drive it out  cheaper than that myself.  Next stop was a
Local Hardware store that a friend ran. I asked him to check it  for me and he
told me he could get it there by the 24th and it would cost me a  total of
$10.02. They recieved the package VIA UPS on the 24th. Never again will  I go to a
UPS Store to ship anything. I would like to hear an explanation of the  price
difference. What a ripoff!!!
Ron T
62  140+