<VV> Front Suspension Questions (LM Vert)

AKG hdflstf@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:28:08 -0800

Well, since you've installed the same(?) brackets you should also realize
there is only one way to install them.
Have you ever removed the hardware and looked at the hole in the a-arm
bracket and at the bolt??  Were they rubbing on each other?  Or maybe they
change the swaybar since 1983?