<VV> Shipping-NO CORVAIR

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:43:35 EST

Dave,
I have had a couple of businesses in my day so I  understand about profit.
Never once did I have a profit margin like that. I  guess they wanted to make
enough to retire in one year. I just won't be helping  them do that. And for the
record, I packed the box myself, all they had to do  was ship it so no extra
costs. I wonder what would happen if NAPA paid $4.00 for  a spark plug and
sold them for $16.00? Hank, would ya sell many of them? I doubt  it. And yes Hank
a letter is going to UPS. I also complain about bad food, thats  a right as a
paying customer!!
Ron T