<VV> Rear Coil Springs

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:32:32 -0500

        Since posting, I called Clark's again this morning and they now have
springs in stock, so I went ahead and ordered some from them.
Thanks to those that gave me sources to try to get some.  They do not have
heavy duty ones in stock to fit my car (65 Monza Convertible) but from what I
read, that is not what I want anyway.  Seems the heavy duty springs lowers the
car, and that is why I am changing them out in the first place.  It sits to
low.  It had some of those twist in things in the springs when I got the car
and I removed them.  Of course this aggravated the situation, so I have
decided to put in new ones.  Hope this alleviates the problem.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.