<VV> Paint/rust question (Now Painted Wheels)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:55:39 EST

I believe that I saw on VV that most of the wheels were painted the body
color of the car they were on.  Is this correct?  If true, I would think that this
would be a logistical problem if the car and the wheels weren't painted at
the same time.  Using different types of paint and trying to match colors would
add to the problem.  Does anybody have the story?

Doc