<VV> Lakewood

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 04:23:33 -0800 (PST)

I was doing Santa stuff last week when all the
"Lakewood" traffic was going--- For the first time in
forty years of playing with Corvairs- I now have a
Lakewood--- and since it's not in my nature to leave
anything "as designed"---the entire suspension, 85 hp
engine, auto trans, shift stuff, instrument panel,
manual choke cables-- are all available-- FREE to a
good home.  Engine turns, but I didn't try to start
it-car shows 80K on the odo and was stored for 24
years (mouse condo).

My show-winning '67 Monza is for sale-with extra Sag
drive train/extra rebuilt rear hubs- lots of spares---
reasonable- for anyone interested- pictures
available--  I've decided to concentrate on my first
love-  EARLIES!!!!

Got good ideas/pictures for my Lakewood project???? (I
have plenty of bad ideas)--- I will be working on the
car, and my tan, today---  71 degrees today - higher
tomorrow.

Don Manen
Under the "X" in TeXas