<VV> Some Corvair

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 16:02:30 EST

I'm a big fan of mini split heat pumps. You need to wire them in.
the BIG plusses in my book:
1. Non combustion source of heat. Not gonna blow up your garage if you happen
to be messing with gasoline, parts cleaner, 2+2, etc.
2. It's also an air conditioner for the summer!
3. There's a wall mounted unit, plus an outdoor unit. A 3" hole is all that's
needed to connect the two.

I have a 2 ton unit in my 23x24' garage. The thing is WONDERFUL. I live in
Delaware.

John

In a message dated 12/28/04 9:45:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,