<VV> Help Needed in Denver Area, Non-Corvair

Monza67@aol.com Monza67@aol.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:34:46 EST

My 94 Jeep Grand Cherokee was stolen this morning (28Dec) in Denver,
Colorado. My son was visiting his friend, it was parked in front of her apartment and
apparently someone broke the window and took it. If anyone in the Denver area
sees it, I'd appreciate it if you would contact the Denver police department.
License number is Iowa 483 NIH, dark green, aluminum wheels, Thule roof rack
with Thule black box on roof offset to the passenger side. Please, if you see
this vehicle, contact the Denver police department.
Thanks,
Chuck Prosise