<VV> 65/66 Convertible 4-sale

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:53:42 -0500

Hi Folks,

I just purchased a little yellow duece coupe (okay - a grand late model convertible) over the holiday. It has an electric Top, fresh battery, tires, brakes, (master cylinder went south though) fresh motor (rebuilt by Richard Jenkins) about 2 years ago, I understand, electric fuel pump with regulator and drive train (4spd), skin is a bit rusty around the lower section (salvageable but needs replaced or repaired). Interior complete (don't think I saw any tears, will have to update list after retrieval this week), clear title, about 2000 miles on the rebuild.  13" Wire wheel covers, tinted glass all around. Forgot to check mileage and fisher info. Anyhow I'm going to sell it someone one the list or give ebay a try, communique and etc. Looking for a project, especially if you know of or do great body work.  That really appears to be the big chunk.  I'll find out more specifics as I retrieve the car.  I did spot two other EM coupes (probably junk, wouldn't you say!) on the same trip. I'm looking to get a refreshing $1000.00 dollar bill for the car.  Now if she doesn't sell for a $1000.00, the parts will gone through and sold.  So if you need some vertible parts, here they are.  Disclaimer, I only know what the previous owner has mentioned or stated and I have not had time to go through the car.  Nothing implied, guaranteed or expressed in this infogram.

PS, I can deliver a fair piece (southern term, meaning distance) say 250miles or so, for fuel and food, perhaps lodging if deemed necessary.

thanks and tally ho mate

Scott Morehead