<VV> Local club, what would you do?

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:21:47 -0500

There is no Corvair club in Maine. I sent in an application with $$ to
the closest club in the next state back in Oct., the 17th to be exact..
I have yet to receive a reply. I emailed the club president with NO
response on Dec. 17th. I emailed the treasurer yesterday, with no
response yet, I know it's early, I should give a few more days. The next
closest club is about 2.5-3 hours away. Would you:

A: Wait for a response from the club you have been contacting and keep
pushing to get ahold of someone?

B. Apply to the further away club and see what happens?

C. Leave things the way they are, with no club membership? (Keep CORSA
of coarse)

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)