<VV> Boot or Grommet where clutch cable exits tunnel on 64 Spyder?

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:39:28 -0700

Hi,

In the undercarriage restoration process on my 64 Spyder, I ended up
replacing the all the boots (accelerator, shifter, emergency brake) coming
out of the tunnel... With one (now glaring) exception; the clutch grommet.
I can't seem to find the grommet in any of our vendor catalogs... Is this
something I need to cobble together myself?  It looks like it would be
pretty simple to take a round grommet and force it into an oval shape, but
I'd rather find a solution as close to factory as possible.

Kind Regards,

Joe West