<VV> Local club, what would you do?

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:06:24 -0500

The membership registration and $$ was mailed directly to the pres. He
is the one I emailed this past month. Just some sort of acknowledement
to let me know they received it would be plenty....

Thanks for all of the replies. It's not a HUGE deal. Just the idea it's
been over 2 months. I'll wait a while, really no rush on it I guess...

Ron Tinkham
http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/
Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)
66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp
Maine

Two months seems like a while... especially when you are waiting for
something.  Are you expecting a membership card?  They might not have
one.
Are you expecting a newsletter?  They might not publish every month.

Did the $$ go to a PO Box?  They might not check for the mail very
often..
especially in winter months.  I think I'd keep making the attempt to
contact
the Pres or other board member since you seem to have at least some info
on
those folks.  I suspect you will hear back, it just might take longer
than
you would wish.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110