<VV> RE: Local club, what would you do?

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:13:48 -0500

Thanks! I have looked into starting a club here in Maine. Apperently
someone had also tried about 7 years ago. People showed up for a few
meetings, than stopped showing. I created a forum for the New England
people (anyone is welcome ;) ).
http://p200.ezboard.com/bpinetreecorvairs  I had sent letters to all
Corsa Members in Maine, currently have 5 members on the forum and not
much action. I thought I'd try to at least get people in the area to
post/chat/sell/buy things locally, than if people were interested, get a
Maine Chapter going. Nobody up here seems to be too interested.. And I
totally understand the part of people being busy. It is the holiday
season, and personal things do happen. My old boss' son took his own
life one day. I had to run the shop for a month.alone... and fend off
bill collectors. Uncontrollable things do, unfortunately, happen. And
that is VERY understandable.

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)