<VV> A thank you and a Hep me again Please

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:58:05 EST

<Preface: I'm certain this isn't your guy but...>
This last summer, the Pacific Northwest Econorun in Walla Walla, WA included
a beautiful, stock Rampside that took Best FC in the show and shine.  The
young couple showing the rig were new to Corvairs.  They had been sorting out his
late father's affairs and came across a relatively recent cancelled check (for
a goodly sum) that had been tendered to a Texas gentleman.  They were curious
about it and rang him up.  At the other end was the baffled ebay seller who
was curious as to why the paid-for Rampside had never been picked up!  The son
arranged delivery and was delighted to receive the stunning Rampy.  Could your
buyer have suffered a similar fate?  Perhaps angry wives are to blame???
<LOL!>
Craig (one past the divorce level myself) Nicol

<snip>
I'd like to thank all those that responded to my email regarding some head
and seat work.  We have quite a resource on VV.  My next dilemma; does anyone
know the guy on EBAY with the handle of rampsidevil , he bought a greenbrier
from me in May, paid me and nary a word from him since then. Scott <unsnip>