<VV> skin and car<pressure washer

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:19:15 EST

LOL...Mr. Wolf,
    This story was going to go to the grave with me, buttttt:
    I was POWER (Tim Allen's patented manly "Rah gra---owl" accompaninng the
word POWER) washing my deck in my bare feet and shorts and I noticed some gunk
and leaf debris had covered the top of my foot...well, I thought to myself,
"I'll just strafe it real quick...noway it could really have the time to do
anything harmful..." Well, no, it didn't have time to do anything TOO harmful,
just peeled back the skin on the top of the foot is all...ofcourse, I knew it
would......I just got stupid for a second....
   My other powerwashing exploit was trying to remove a bit of road grime or
tar that was stuck on the front of my 1965 Artesian Turquoise Corvair
Convertible (still, btw in the garage for the 4th yr..{altogether a different and most
heartwrenching story})....well, I attacked said stubborn grime after a long
day of trying to sell 2000 model Chevy's at the dealership I was working at,
and peeled off a 3" by 2" section of my prized turquoise paint....
    The bug, it turns out, wasn't a bug, it was where a rock had hit the car
and chipped the paint....

Just thought I would pass along what should be an obvious safety tip, having
experienced the results of carelessness with it this week. Don't let the
water
stream from a pressure washer - when in the turbo mode - contact any bare
skin - ouch :-(.

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert