<VV> Side vents

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:21:22 -0500

For those of us without air conditioning, they are a must for cooling
the passengers in the hotter months.

Yes, you can put speakers there, but you need to make sure it is sealed
behind the speaker so water doesn't come into the car through the
speaker. Personally, I'd rather have air than music come from kick
panels :o).

Also, I'd like to add to what Joe has suggested. At least on my car, you
can get to the cable on the vent by just removing the vent grill. You
don't have to break the seal, but if you suspect any leakage in that
area, you may as well go ahead and reseal it.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert