<VV> Re: new list headers

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:15:18 -0500

Hi Chuck,

I don't think so, but we're going to try and find some solution.  It
appears you're using Eudora, can you let me know if that's true?  No
one mentionend this on any of the other lists, so I'm guessing this is
particular to Eudora.

To other VV users - is anyone who *is not* using Eudora sees the
headers Chuck is talking about, please drop us a note at vv-help with
what operating system and mail program you are using.  Thanks.

--Bryan