<VV> RE: Heads 2.1

Jim Burkhard burkhard@rochester.rr.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 02:10:03 -0500

Does this include cylinder head studs?  I SURE as heck wouldn't be using
threaded rod for that.  Come to think of it, I wouldn't use threaded rod
(generally pretty weak stuff) for ANY of it.  Is there a reason why you
don't want to use the proper parts? If you are investing a lot of time (and
probably cash) doing head work, why cut such important corners?

Jusr curious...
Jim Burkhard