<VV> Need Head # information

Phil Fairman hoscale@paonline.com
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 19:07:14 -0500

Group,

Can anyone help me with the proper casting numbers for a set of heads that
would be used on a late production (May '66) '66 Monza Coupe 110/pg? I would
normally just go out to the car & look, however, the garage where it resides
during these salty months is snowed securely in and, just having survived
cervical spine surgery, I'm currently banned from the use of either a snow
shovel or a snow blower.

I want to obtain a set of heads to rebuild, to learn how as well as just
having a spare set, but I would like to have the "correct" heads....as I
stated before, it's a late production, 110 w/powerglide, no A.I.R. system, no
AC, engine #TO503RH. If someone has the correct info on what would be correct,
I would appreciate it. I have looked at the charts in the Tech Guide, and
there are several possibilities, not being totally conversant with all the
specs, I'm a bit confused. ...if anyone on the list has a proper set of decent
used heads that would be proper for sale, please advise....you can contact me
off-list at hoscale@paonline.com

Cheers,
Phil Fairman