<VV> (VV) Antique Auto Club

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm@greatnortherncorp.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:51:20 -0600

Re: My mistake... I didn't mean to say separate class, I meant to say grouped
together, sorry for the misunderstanding.  I wouldn't have really expected
an individual class for Vairs, Freudian slip on my part...

The Capitol City Corvair Club (Madison, WI) goes to a nearby show every year.  To ensure Corvairs get grouped together, they set up a meeting place/time outside of the venue.  Other clubs are also invited to join the group.  All of the cars then drive in together, & park together.
Not only does this keep the cars together, but the locals enjoy the procession on the way in.

Andy K.