<VV> Communique mailing labels

WadeHalsey hihal@adelphia.net
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:35:27 -0500

I checked my Communique labels for the past 12 months. No problem with
any of them.

Wade Halsey

  Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:

           Today I received the  January issue with the protective
    cover in very
    good shape but with the label so loose that I was able to
    slightly bend the
    cover and with a slight effort blow the label off the cover

Harry Jensen wrote:

  The problem very well be one of our vendor, but if it were a wide
  spread problem, Mike and I would be deluged by requests for
  replacement issues. We're not. On VV, we've had one other report of
  loose labels, and that's all, out of 300 or 400 CORSA members?