<VV> OS cylinders vs. half-OS cylinders

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:06:49 -0600

When in high school I worked in a parts house which sold a lot of VW parts
to starving students (UC Davis).  It wasn't uncommon when they only needed
a cylinder or two, they would buy a pair of the biggest pistons/cylinders
which would fit and install them opposed from each other and leave the
smaller cylinders on the other pair.  It works along as the opposing pairs
are balanced against each other.

Dennis