<VV> 66 Monza on ebay (Humor)

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:16:55 -0800 (PST)

--- chapmanmd@charter.net wrote:
> I may have to give up on. I have now spent entirely
> too much money and probably have come to the point
> where I need to cut my losses (and very big losses
> they'll be) and walk away. I really dont have the
> time anymore to complete a reassembly/restoration.

 Hey - I thought we were supposed to keep these things
forever and that's why it's Ok to put more money into
them than we will ever see out of them. That's our
children's problem! Unless of course you give them to
your children to destroy in College. ;-)

 Seriously, regarding a new project, the car you
already have is one that you know. True, you know
what's good and what's bad, but that new project is
all unknown, and might that "finished" car may be
worse than your current project.

 Mike
 Lots of Rare and not very valuable Corvairs