<VV> 66 Monza on ebay (Humor)

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:34:42 -0000

Not wishing to be too much of a spoilsport (I want to help, in fact) I
looked at the pictures myself and thought it was a nice car - at first.

However, if you supersize the picture showing the right-hand front seat and
TV/CB unit, you will see that there is also quite advanced rust at the
bottom of the right-hand 'A'-post (where it curves down to meet the rocker
panel).

Whilst this isn't enough to put it in the junkyard and is a common Vair rust
spot (my lo-miles 65 sedan has it), it is expensive and difficult to fix,
and probably indicates the presence of other rust in other places.

Just thought I ought to mention it...

Cheers

Alan