<VV> What sealer to use for fresh air vents (kickpanels)?

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:42:40 -0500

I said "vent STACKS" which is the part of the coupe/4door kickpanel that
sticks into the door pillar hole. On the convertible, because the extra
reinforcement under the kick panel makes it impossible (instead of
merely extremely difficult) to install a panel with an attached stack,
the two are separate.

I gather that you have never had a convertible apart. Now you know.

-Mark