<VV> Kick Panels

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 19:05:27 -0500

A local paint shop fixed some for me on one car and I have done a couple
since.  What we did was roughen up the finish with sandpaper, wiped them down
with lacquer thinner and painted them with a paint sold at paint stores that
is actually some type of dye. (Comes in a spray can with a pretty good
selection of colors). Since it is actually designed for fabrics it has to be
flexible.  It does take several coats to get a good coverage. (depending on
color you are painting over.  Not so much if same color).  I use body putty to
seal them when re-installing. Good luck.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.