<VV> 66 Monza on ebay

Richard Loving ral1963@earthlink.net
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:21:36 -0600

Where are you located?  There may be someone in your area that you could pay
to finish your car.  You have already completed the hard part.  Most likely
any car you buy will have all the same problems that you already took care
of on your project.

I found out on my 63 vert that I couldn't do it all myself and now drive it
instead of working on it as if I wouldn't have gotten help it wouldn't have
been done yet.  I too have more $$$ in it that it's re-sale value, but I
don't plan on selling it so it really doesn't matter.

Rick Loving

<SNIP> I have a 66 Monza vert (140/4) project that I'm afraid I may have to
give up on. I have now spent entirely too much money and probably have come
to the point where I need to cut my losses (and very big losses they'll be)
and walk away. I really dont have the time anymore to complete a
reassembly/restoration.

If anyone has a "complete and done" late out there they are willing to part
with and that may be willing to take my project and the approximately $6k
that I have in it as partial trade, please email me off line at
chapmanmd@charter.net.  I'll be happy to send you the very long list of
items and parts that go with this thing as well as the complete, but
completely disassembled and unpainted, now rust free ground up body resto.

<SNIP>