<VV> Re: AACA

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:35:48 EST

vairologist@juno.com writes:

> So for those who want to compete and move up in recognition they
> must drive less safe cars.&amp;nbsp; For people who claim to be wanting to keep
> cars around for their historic value it just doesn't make a whole lot of
> sense.

Smitty,
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Wonder what the AACA thinks about
halogen headlights, synthetic engine oil, non-asbestos brakes, etc., etc.?&amp;nbsp; All
the more reason to rebuild your car to YOUR OWN standards and simply ignore
the rather arbitrary ones from the Neanderthals out there.
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Gee, if I keep agreeing with Smitty,
he'll soon have me convinced that EMs ARE better than LMs.(:-)
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Frank "marches to the tune of his own
drumming" Burkhard