<VV> Corvair Sighting

Michael Nott wnott@cfl.rr.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:50:20 -0500

I'm citing a sighting seen in passing.  Ok, enough of that.  There's a 1960
coupe on a "buy here, pay here" lot in Orlando.  It's a faded dark green
that doesn't look original.  The seats are ratty.  It has a big chunky lock
on the engine compartment, so I couldn't tell what engine it has or look at
the VIN.   It's a manual transmission, though.  There are several spots on
rockers and quarter panels that look bubbly, but the body is pretty
straight.  I only saw one minor dent above the LF wheel well in the
"eyebrow" line.  The lot is on the North side of Colonial Drive about a
block West of Chickesaw Trail.  I'll try to get a better look at it, a
little history, and a price if anyone is interested.

Mike Nott