<VV> SHOPPING KART - AD

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:33:12 -0800

Please excuse the ad, I am Kosmee Moboouto, council for high premier his
honor of  Bangswoppi....there's this matter of 60 million of your US
dollars....ooops, wrong ad...

Actually, our shopping car is online and functional and is tied into our
online Corvair NEWS. Of course we'd like you to try it out and buys
stuff, but we would also appreciate any of you computor geekaroos (and
regular customers too) tellling us what you think of the format, ease of
use, and problems real or potential etc etc etc.

This new program will also be tied to our online catalog (Yes all 300
pages) for this Spring.  This cart program is the culmination of a lot
of hours, I'd like to thank our own Curtis and Ben for the fine work -
We're lucky to have computor experts on the payroll!

Now back to your regular programming!  The Penguin and I thank
you.....Lon Wall

www.corvairunderground.com