<VV> a Corvair Question

Henry Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:44:45 -0500

Good afternoon

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I hate to ask another of "them thar Corvaira" questions, but I am at an
impasse.

The engine going into the Eastern ULTRA MONZA  was originally built to go into
a van, and a Van block was used.  I was ordering parts for the engine last
week, and didn't realize that the plug for that hole that was in Clarks
catalog is the dreaded NTFL---translates to "we are never going to have this".

Now I know someone on here has done this at least a dozen times before, and I
will take any advice on what to use to retrofit this block for installation
into a car.

On list or off list replies welcomed!!!

Thanks

Hank