<VV> Spin-On Filters and Oil Bypass II

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Sun, 08 Feb 2004 17:31:39 +0000

I found a good example of what I was thinking of doing:
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/schug_cooler.html

It looks like I would also need to use a 90 degree adapter, otherwise I
would have to use a very tiny oil filter.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)

>From: "* Greenbrier Goon *" <greenbriergoon@hotmail.com>
>To: corvanatics@corvair.org, virtualvairs@skiblack.com
>Subject: <VV> Spin-On Filters and Oil Bypass
>Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 04:01:11 +0000
>
>Hey everone:
>
>Is it a good idea to remove the oil bypass valve from the alternator mount
>and plug it when adapting to a spin-on oil filter?
>
>I may also be installing a sandwich adapter below the spin-on adapter for a
>remote oil cooler.
>
>Charles
>

>Greenbrier World:
>http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm
>
>1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
>1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here.
http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx