<VV> Steel Fan vs Steel Fan

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:35:31 -0500

Charles,
	Someone will tell you which is the best steel fan.  The thing that
you should keep in mind is that if you are going to power shift it, the
heavier the fan the worse the situation.  When I drove my FC's, I was very
careful shifting and if treated like that, the steel fan would be the way to
go-for more air flow.  If you can't control yourself...<VBG> then you need
to consider that issue.

Chuck S
YS73

Of the 2 different steel fans used on the Corvair (between 1960 and 1963),
which one is the best at moving the most air?

I am curious.  I have one of each of the 3 fans that will fit my '63 FC.  I
am currently running a magnesium fan which  moves the least air.

Charles