<VV> Steel Fan vs Steel Fan

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:05:31 -0500

Seems to me this was the subject of a long thread a while ago. The
conclusion, I think, was that it didn't really matter which fan was used
as far as air flow was concerned, because even the mag fan moved enough
air to cool the engine. A more certain way of assuring engine cooling
was to deflash the heads.

-Mark