<VV> Broken plastic thingamajig in EM door Re: <VV> What sealer to use for fresh air vents (kickpanels)?

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 09:47:12 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Kinzelman, Andy [mailto:akinzelm@greatnortherncorp.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 8:44 AM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Broken plastic thingamajig in EM door Re: <VV> What sealer
to use for fresh air vents (kickpanels)?

Guys & Gals,
Regarding the broken plastic thingie in the EM door; it's working OK now.
Perhaps I inadvertently locked it before & thought ir was broken.  Then
again, it may have freed itself up.  Any guesses?

Regarding the air vent sealer; thanks for the suggestions.  I hope to be
ready for that by next weekend.

Take care,
Andy K.