<VV> AN Fuel Fittings/Fuel Line

Mike Mike <themoose@mindspring.com>
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:38:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Slowly but surely I am getting closer and closer to getting back on the road.

I would like to upgrade my fuel lines (in the engine compartment) of my 110 LM to use AN fittings.

I plan on blocking off the mechanical fuel pump to go to an in-tank electric, so the amount of fuel lines needed will be reduced.

Does anyone have any experience in doing this?  If so, what did you use, how did it work, etc.???

Mike in Atlanta
(If you have 2 wheel on the ground...can I still be Group Red?)