<VV> Starter Question

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:46:51 -0500

The usual problem that causes starter noses to break is a bad flywheel. If
you don't correct the problem it will happen again. How many starters do you
have?
Back in the day I played this game because I didn't know what the problem
was. I did get to the point I could change a starter without jacking the car
up or removing the wheel. I was a bit younger, skinnier and had a LOT more
energy!

Rick