Fw: <VV> Jeff Brekke's motor mount

James Davis jld@wk.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:36:01 -0600

Be advised we have had three engine mounts in Ultra Vans break last
year.  It was not the rubber that failed but the metal separated next to
the studs.  Mine was a six month old Steel rebuild from Clark's.  Clark's
replaced the broken engine mount without charge.  Several of us have cabled
the engine to the chassis just incase another mount breaks.  It is a
wonderful sound when the rear of the engine hits the ground at 65 mph. Yes,
I have a new Brekke mount installed in everything but the FC's.  Once is
enough.
Jim Davis

<snip>