<VV> Starter Question

Ken lcm8044@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:18:47 -0800 (PST)

66 Corsa Coupe

Thanks to all who responded;

I got the answers that I needed, "but probably didnt want". I will begin fishing for the broken piece and checking the run out on the fly wheel. This is exactly why I became a member of this group. I was hoping for a magic solution to the problem of getting out the broken piece, but would never have thought of checking the fly wheel. Tanks again to all who sent advice, Im on the way to the garage to see what I find, and will report back later.

Ken Morgan

Olympia, Wa.

66 Corsa with a starterless 110