<VV> Car Show in Florida

AKG hdflstf@earthlink.net
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:30:44 -0500

Here's a good one that needs more Corvair representation.  I went last year
and had a good time.  Lots of nice cars and only one Corvair.  It's called
the Beach Blast and it'll be in Cocoa Beach May 16 & 17.  Since they can
only have 200 cars you need to pre-register because all the slots will be
gone before the show..
There is a website with more info:
http://www.cruisenewsonline.com/BeachBlast.html.
Click on the pictures link and then on Beach Blast 9 and you can find a
Corvair 6 cars down on the left side of the page.
I'm still stitching the car together for the March autocross and expect to
be ready.  The under dash wire harness that was two different harnesses is
now stitched together and working.

The Artful Dodger