<VV> A Better Oil Container?

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:21:00 +0000

Thanks for the information everyone.  I have a big plastic "jug" out in the
garage that my dad left me.  I am not sure what he used it for, but it looks
like it would be good for storing oil.  It has a very large plastic cap that
looks like it won't break.

I will buy a big oil pan or bucket to drain the oil into from the engine and
then pour that into the plastic jug.  I don't know why I didn't think of
that before.

I suppose that gear oil, automatic transmission fluid and engine oil should
be kept in separate containers.  I don't think these recycling centers wan't
them mixed together.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)
1963 Corvair 95 4 Speed (soon to be scrap)