<VV> A Better Oil Container?

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:51:42 -0500

One thing I'd like to point out about this thread is that SOME plastics
don't take kindly to used oil. For example, plastic milk jugs will
eventually leak if left with used oil in them. They're ok for filling
and immediately transporting oil to the dumper, but should NOT be left
full of oil. They will spring a leak over time.

-Mark