<VV> Thanks to contributors

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:07:35 -0500

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a note on the server project.  I have now bought
the core server parts and built the basic machine, and did a quick test
Linux install to make sure everything worked.  So far, so good.  The
actual work of setting up the packages and migrating our data will
start shortly.  Before going any further, I wanted to send a note to
thank all the contributors who made this possible.  I've checked this
list a couple times - if you sent a donation and you're not on the
list, please drop me a note as it may have been lost in the mail.  The
bottom line is that VV has covered all of the server costs, so I've
built a machine that will serve us well :-) for a long time.  Drop me a
note if you want to see the detailed parts list.

Thanks to:

Doug Mackintosh, Robert Landers, Andy Kinzelman, Tim Mahler, David
Wolcoff, craig nicol, William Elliott, Ronald Guy, Bob Gilbert, richard
shank, Philip Richardson, John Sweet, Ken Campbell, Steve Oxford, JOHN
HERKENRATT, Thomas Stingl, Anil Mittal, Tony Underwood, Jerry McKenzie,
Gary Baldwin, William Stanley, David Ziegler, William Hubbell, Robert
Johnston, John Beck, Kenneth Hand, Gregory Hanlin, richard shepard, Ken
Wildman, Wade Halsey, Norman Witte, Ed Bittman, Chuck Armer, Frank
Burkhard, Jim Davis, Ted Ryan, Marc Sheridan, Charlie Morgan, Dewey
Thomas, Gregory Kern, Hank Kaczmarek

For the grand total of $1,187!  Total spent so far is $1064.

--Bryan