<VV> Corvair still a little funny

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:27:14 -0600

Dan,

I would suggest you set every adjustment in your carbs to the book.  Some
people have made a minor tweak from the book here and there and may have
got a little bit better performance, but they will run really well at the
book settings.  Your description sounds like your lean.  Check the needle
and seat and fuel pump pressure.

Dennis