<VV> A Better Oil Container?

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:46:07 -0500

You must have missed the word "SOME" in the first line. It all depends
on the plastic, and I'm not the only one on VV that discovered this
problem, judging from another post. Glad for you that yours don't leak,
but to everyone else I'd like to say: CAVEAT EMPTOR! The problem is, if
the jug didn't contain petroleum products in it to begin with, then you
can't tell whether it'll end up leaking or not. THAT was the point of my
post. Sorry you missed it.

-Mark