<VV> Re: <Riviera-list> used engine oil

TMcclu6752@aol.com TMcclu6752@aol.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:54:29 EST

Harry,
Most of the new GM dealerships that I visit have waste oil furnaces that
eithe rheatt he air or in some cases the radiant flor system.  I haven't gotten
too familiar with them, but I would imagine that preheating the oil and good
atomization would be key, as well as filtering out anyu debris in the oil.  A
large Chevrolet dealer by me just opened a huge new service department and they
had two truckloads of waste hauled in for their system.  That will get then
thru the winter, and as spring and summer come, their quick lube bays will fill
the tanks for next winter.  If I can find any info on how they work, I'l let
you know.  Tim