<VV> Reznor waste oil furnace

Mel Herwald mherwald@mgwnet.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:07:10 -0500

OK tony--You have brought me out of lurking. I have a Reznor waste oil
furnace in a uninsulated metal building that I have. It's rated at
140,000BTUs. It preheats the oil and injects it into the burner with a
built in compressor. It sits 6ft or so above an integral 300gal waste
oil tank. It burns about a gallon/hr. There is no odor or fumes. There
is really no visible fumes coming out the flue. I get all the waste oil
I need for free. Of course there is the initial expense of the furnace.
I was fortunate in that I located a used one thru the Reznor dealer in
Roanoke.Reznor has an excellent web site. Mine is the square looking
one. I believe its a model RA something. I'll be glad to share more
information with anybody that desires it, on or offline.

Mel Herwald

---