<VV> 64 SPYDER FOR SALE

Vic vichoward@mohaveaz.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:43:33 -0700

Last weekend, the local car club (I am the only Corvair owner member) had a
Valentines Day car show at the JB's Restaurant and a number of people stop by
to make the usual comments ( I, my Dad, Uncle/Aunt,etc. owned one of these
Corvairs). One couple stopped by to let me know their son, in Bend, Oregon has
a Turbo Spyder that is for sale. He had been told by someone from Corvair
Underground that with just a few minor details cleaned up, his car would score
in the high 90's. They did not have a persons name to attribute this to and I
have not pursued it further.  It is for sale.  I got the web site which also
gives the owners email address. The pictures of the car  are impressive but I
know nothing else about the owner or the car. Anyone interested can see this
car at: www.sandcwal.Iwarp.com.
Vic Howard
Pres. Vegas Vairs