<VV> Just announced: Nader is entering the race as an Independent!!

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:49:46 -0800

At 1410 02/20/2004 -0500, Bill Elliott wrote:
>Get ready for another round of "remember the Corvair" news stories... it's
just now been announced that
>Ralph Nader is entering the Presidential race as an Independent (not a
Green)!

Could it be...?  Ralph is actually gonna pull a "Perot" and run so as to
pull Leftist votes?   The guy must be a closet Republican!

And of course the Corvair nonsense is likely to start back up again, with
those silly little sideline notes of how Nader "killed" the Corvair etc ad
nauseam.

>I'm glad to hear it... never got one of those big "Nader for President"
signs to use under my FNADER car at
>shows!!!

I wonder of there's gonna be a different bumper sticker this time...  green
instead of blue...?

tony..