<VV> General comment Re: Mr. Nader...

bjornyesterday bjornyesterday@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:13:33 -0800 (PST)

List Members:

Greetings in this pre-election season.  I, for one, am glad to see
that Mr. Nader has entered the race again.  Follow my thinking...
contrary to the opinion of every taxing authority in the state and
the nation, I AM NOT MADE OF MONEY, in fact, I have more time than
money.  Therefore, if the rehash of the "news" about Corvairs makes
them more UNPOPULAR as a collector-hobby car, the prices will go
down, and I will be able to afford more Corvairs to add to my small
but never-the-less enjoyed collection.  I have noticed over the past
two or three years that prices have gone up.  This is only a good
trend for those who want to sell their cars.  For me, it is not a
good trend at all.

Remember this:  A politician never lies... he just tells the truth
several ways.

With kindest regards,
Andy Anderson

--- Tony <tonyu@roava.net> wrote:
> At 1410 02/20/2004 -0500, Bill Elliott wrote:
> >Get ready for another round of "remember the Corvair" news
> stories... it's
> just now been announced that
> >Ralph Nader is entering the Presidential race as an Independent
> (not a
> Green)!

=====
The road to a friend's house is never long.